Services / Cerritos Electrical Safety Inspection
Call Today For 24 Hour Electrical Service - 562-888-0475
Electrical safety inspections make good sense whether buying, building, or selling a home. Understanding your home’s electrical system and electrical components are critical when it comes to purchase, repair, and maintenance decisions.
The one system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and home owners is the electrical system. Very few “general inspectors” are qualified to make a complete detailed assessment of an overall electrical wiring system. At UNITED Cerritos Electrical, we can provide a basic routine electrical inspection to a more comprehensive inspection of the overall electric wiring system which exceeds industry standards for home and business electrical safety inspections.
Several of our electrical safety check ups would include the following:
- Checking out the Main Electrical Breaker Panel & Wiring
- Furnace and A/C Wiring Check-up
- Checking the Secondary Electrical Sub-Panels
- Living Area Check-up
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Check-up
- Taking a look at the GFCI for proper areas and operations
- Checking out all the Major Home appliance Wiring
Experts will check several of the electrical equipment present. We go around checking 10-15% of all the house appliances but if ever we uncover some problems with it, we will go on further with more home appliances to be able to make examinations with the situation.
Usually, the check-up for the Main Electrical Panel and Electrical Sub Panels would include the following:
- Examination for the grounding of any equipment which as Televisions and telephones.
- Examining the integrity of the water grounding and bonding jumpers if found.
- Check-up of the source of the wire connection of any driven ground rod present.
- Determining the process of all the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Electric Circuit Breakers.
- Checking the crucial areas where problems might happen to be able to avoid future issues.